Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work

Energy Work for discussion of all types of energy work, methods and approaches

Old 08-04-14   #1
joujoun
Healer

Default Energy work and state of being

Hello everyone!

I thought I would write something about how I understand how energy and state of being is related. Usually energy work might be considered to be something that you do with your state of being, meaning that the state you are in is not changed by the energy work you do (or the intention might not be focused there). I have found through my experience that you can apply what can be considered energy work on your state of being, and through this method create a new way to experience life and everything in it. For example you can use the idea of angelic energy to create a state of being, and an experience, closer resembling that of angels. This can however be challenging since many of the ideas that are held to be personal and intimately true for a being might be hard to let go of, before a appropriate state of mind that can deal with these things are created. For example I have used this method to create a state of mind and experience which allows for greater change in a smaller timespawn, what took me days for a year or two ago now might take an hour.

Since energy work can be applied to the state of mind and the fundamental experience of life, it is not a big step to understand that the experience and the state of mind actually is a energy pattern. Without these patterns, you have no experience. After this one might ask the question: what is then aware and conscious of the experience, if the experience is just a pattern? This realization opens up the experience for more freedom to change and choose which pattern of energy to operate from, and hence what kind of life to live. What if the physical experience is based in a energy pattern? What would happen if this pattern is changed?

I would like to hear if other people have some insight/perspective on this they wish to share. Reflection gives opportunity for greater understanding. There is of course more to write about this, or less to write about this, but I do not plan to write a wall to great this time. ^^

Hope you enjoy and share how you see this!
joujoun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-14   #2
Leben
The Peanut Gallery

Default Re: Energy work and state of being

Matter can exist in four states; solid, liquid, gas and plasma. So too can a human being exist in four 'energetic' states, or relative states of Being; sleep, waking sleep, self-remembering, objective consciousness. Allow me to say something briefly about each state.

Sleep

This is the state we find ourselves in at night, or perhaps, in a coma. It is the default 'solid' state of human consciousness. When we dream, it is more like a transitional state between solid and liquid, or rather, between unconscious (dead sleep) and subconscious (waking sleep).

Waking Sleep

This is the state of associative thinking in which we exist in our day-to-day activities. Daydreaming is an excellent example. We are not asleep, we are also not truly awake. We exist in an associative state where one thought leads to another thought, one impulse leads to another, and all our functionings happen without much conscious involvement. How often have you found yourself in a room and forgotten why you went there? This was the fluid state of 'waking sleep,' and many people never progress outside this state, except for flashes of 'self-remembering.'

Self-remembering

This is the 'gaseous' state in which something stands against the associative flow of thoughts, impulses, reactions, etc. and says "I AM." It is self-aware, self-congnizant thought -- "in the world but not of it." One quality of this state is the quality of impressions, both those of oneself and the outer world, as being that which forms long-term memory. Those moments of our lives which we truly remember, as if we were still there, were moments of 'self-remembering.' It is the state of the Observer, the Impartial Witness. Present, embodied, non-attached and non-identified.

Objective Consciousness

This fourth state of Being, or 'plasma' state to continue the analogy, is the state of the Buddha/Christ consciousness, fully awakened. From this place, apparent opposites and paradoxes are intrinsically reconciled. All is One and One is All. There is no further separation between Self and Other, or rather, it is Realized that the separation itself was the dream.

In conclusion, I will say this; Beware the 'Doer.' Don't try to achieve states for the sake of states. Witness how states change within you -- what triggers the change, what are the results in the body?
Leben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-14   #3
EntwinedSoul

Default Re: Energy work and state of being

I feel that even without doing energy work our energies are usually affected by all that is around us..........unless we choose to live in a bubble..........I choose nature as my main choice of synchronizing my energies with........it comes natural for me. I feel it is something I have mastered to a degree in a past life and in this life I *just remembered* as my life is filled with guidance from all sorts of nature. I also invite past masters into my space to learn and grow from them too
EntwinedSoul is offline   Reply With Quote