Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Dreamwork and Interpretation

Dreamwork and Interpretation All methods and systems of working with, learning from and interpreting our dreams

Old 04-23-15   #1
Bartmanhomer

Default Tarot Court Card Dream

A couple of weeks ago I dream that I was at a church full of tarot court cards. There was the Wands, Cups, Swords and Pentacles family. We worship, eat lunch and sing hymms. The King of Cups was the priest of the church. So I asked him "May I wash your feet please?" He said "Yes you can wash my feet." So I grab a bowl of water in front of the King of Cups feet. He takes his shoes and socks off. I grab the sponge and start washing his feet. He laugh and said "Bartmanhomer my feet are very ticklish." I continue to wash his feet and he continue to laugh. I continue to wash his feet and he starts to cry as tears starts pouring down on to his face. It last until 10 minutes. After I was done washing he said "Bartmanhomer thank you."
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-15   #2
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default Re: Tarot Court Card Dream

Have you had any sort of feelings about this dream lately Bart? Any insights now that it's sat in your head for a while?

The only thing that strikes me is that it's very similar to a Biblical story of Jesus washing the feet of the Disciples. Perhaps this is a spiritual calling of some sort?

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-15   #3
Bartmanhomer

Yes about washing the King of Cups feet.
Old 05-15-15   #4
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
Yes about washing the King of Cups feet.
could you elaborate a little on that?

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-15   #5
Bartmanhomer

Sure, I picture the King of Cups feet to be huge. About a size 15. I use a sponge and I wash feet right between his toes. I watch his soles of his feet and that's all I can elborate.
Old 07-13-15   #6
Bartmanhomer

Last night I dream about the Cups court cards and this time it's the Queen of Cups. It was all started in the Cups house. I was invited and I spend time with the Cups family. I saw the Queen of Cups sitting on the couch. I ask the Queen of Cups "May I massage your feet and give you a pedicure?" She said yes. So I massage her size 15 feet and she was barefooted. She enjoy the massage. I saw file her blue toenails and she laugh. I continue to file her blue toenails and she starts to cry as tears start pouring her face. I filed her toenails for 5 minutes and she said "Thank you Bartmanhomer."
Old 08-25-15   #7
Bartmanhomer

Last night I dream about the Cups court cards and I was at their house. The King of Cups ask me a hilarious favor. He asked me to tickle his son, the Knight of Cups feet. I accepted his favor and went to the Knight of Cups room. The Knight of Cups was a young boy in his pre-teens. He was sleeping in his barefooted. So I grab a blue feather and start to tickle his feet causing him to wake up and laughing. He ask me did his father put me to this and I said yes. I started to tickle his toes and saying This Little Piggy. The Knight of Cups continue to laugh. I continue to tickle his feet for 10 minutes and he enjoy it.
Old 08-26-15   #8
Bartmanhomer

Last night I dream of the Cups court cards. I was at Cups house. I went to the Page of Cups room. The Page of Cups was a young girl in her pre-teens. I ask her to read her feet and she said yes. She was barefooted and I read her feet. It's turns out she'll fall in love with a young boy. She told me that she have a crush with the knight of pentacles. The rest of her foot reading turns out that she's going to work at a job. She said she'll be working at the lemonade stand. Her foot reading was all positive and she thank me for reading her feet.