Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Ritual Magic

Ritual Magic Exploration of ritual magic from the Golden Dawn to the myriad modern offshoots

Old 03-22-10   #1
BlaiseC

Default Looking to all servitor creators and energy workers

I've got a situation that either a servitor or a form of energy working may or may not help...which is why I'm looking to you all.

To start off, is it possible for a servitor to be born with the job of helping to
pinpoint people of a certain inclination or attitude in a smallish group? Something like a beacon to follow?

Is it possible to create/twist an energy field in order to increase or dampen certain inclinations in a room?

I have specific details to run by an experienced practitioner but I'm not comfortable putting them on a general forum as they are somewhat of an adult nature. Please, if you have any input PM me and I'll tell you exactly what I'm looking for.
Old 03-23-10   #2
Kokaba'al

Default Re: Looking to all servitor creators and energy workers

You can program a servitor/thoughtform to do pretty much anything you can think of. If you're programming it to 'light up' when certain conditions are met, be sure to also program in what the 'lighting up' will feel/look like to you. The problem you might encounter is that the people you are trying to pinpoint may be better at hiding their inclinations better than your servitor is able to sense, and that if you make it over-sensitive, it may throw up false positives.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'twist' an energy field. I guess I need more context. Feel free to PM me if you want.