Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Energy Work

Energy Work for discussion of all types of energy work, methods and approaches

Old 04-07-12   #21
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Default Re: Changing of eye color.

Mine change from their base color of hazel to honey yellow at times. I also have a black ring around my iris' that's permanently there. Someone once told me they got thicker/intensified when I was talking angrily about something.

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-15   #22
Nocturnal~Witch

I've actually done this several times. I did it recently for a "character party", if you will, at my mentor's house recently. If you look closely at some of the pictures I uploaded into my personal album on here, you can clearly see one's green and one's blue. I have naturally dark blue eyes.

I know some people will think I'm full of shit and that's ok bc I'm not really trying to convince anyone who refuses to believe such things are possible. But the first time I did it about a year ago, I was mediating w/the intent to do just that (change my eye color) and approx 4hrs later (to my absolute shock bc I've NEVER mediated that long- I was obv in trance) I looked into the mirror before going to bed and they were cat eye green just like I wanted them to be!

My hubby work up the next morning and I figured the only way to accurately test the validity of what he (and about 30 min later my daughter) saw was NOT to tell him that I changed my eye color. I asked if he noticed anything differently about me and he gave me the once over and this enormous cheshire cat grin covered his face and said "your eyes are green like a cat"! He was incredibly turned on.

When my daughter came in a bit later I asked her, "sweetie, what color are mommy's eyes?" and she went to say, "blue" bc naturally that's the natural color of my eyes, and she went "bl, OMG THEY'RE GREEN! How did you do that"?!!

Then I took pics for proof bc I could hardly believe it myself. The next day my best friend even saw them a different color bc they were more of a green-blue by then. It lasted a little over 36hrs the first time.

Then I became able to basically change them at will. The most recent pics of the party is the first time I've ever changed them to be two different colors. I do wear contacts, but my eyesight is so poor that I can't wear colored contacts bc they obscure my vision too much and I've never liked them as much as my natural eye color, so it's not worth it. The morning I changed them and took pics I didn't have my contacts in at all bc I had been battling an eye infection/allergies that prevented me from wearing my contacts for a while. So in those pics it's obvious I don't have my contacts in. If anyone's interested I can post the ones from the first time, but you can see the most recent ones from my photo album on here.
Old 07-21-15   #23
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokaba'al View Post
My irises do change colour a little according to mood. They're somewhere in between blue-green-grey normally, with a much darker outer ring and an almost yellow halo around the pupil. Certain moods make the colour swing towards a certain hue more than when at a baseline mood.

It may be energy work, but also consider things like blood flow (increased during energy work in some instances) which from my experience can have a slight effect of making eyes a brighter hue. I'm not sure if there's any science backing this up, I'm just going on what I noticed, but it's worth remembering.

During my own magick and energy work, my eyes appear (though I admit I may be mistaken or projecting expectation) to veer more towards the green spectrum - a very yellowy green and they seem brighter. But I think that just that wicked sparkle in my eye I get when I'm up to mischief.
My husband says he can tell when I've been practicing magic bc my eyes are greenish yellow for a bit (less than 24hrs). Now that I DON'T do on purpose, at least not consciously, lol!
Old 07-21-15   #24
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

I used to make myself invisible in junior high and high school. I started smoking when I was fourteen and was getting caught sneaking off campus to smoke so often that I started getting suspended. I don't know how I figured out such an advanced technique and was able to perform it so well - I suppose the pro-Indigo Child people would say it's a built-in knowledge. I've read this before about this subject and also about bending time (when you leave late and can't possibly physically make it to your locale on time, but you say when you get into the car, I will get to so and so's at such time sharp, and then you don't look at the car clock at all, and when you finally get there, you notice you're pulling into the driveway at the exact time you affirmed and you're just blown away at how such a thing could happen).

Anyway, I started imagining this bubble around me, and I would tell myself that no one could see me so long as I maintained this bubble and kept it going as strong as I possibly could until I got off campus safely. On many occasions I walked right in front of the path of a teacher, principal, or one of the many yard "narcs" that were on constant out-to-catch-natalie duty. As an adult, I don't think I can perform this invisibility spell the way I could then. Sort of like how babies and children can see ghosts and then lose that ability as they grow older.

I continued to smoke but have been quit for OVER ONE YEAR now after having smoked a pack a day for FIFTEEN YEARS! Hallelujah! Anyway, that's just my little story on glamours. I have tried to change eye color but I don't know if it ever worked because I never had a second person to tell me if they saw a change or not, lol

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-21-15   #25
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
I used to make myself invisible in junior high and high school. I started smoking when I was fourteen and was getting caught sneaking off campus to smoke so often that I started getting suspended. I don't know how I figured out such an advanced technique and was able to perform it so well - I suppose the pro-Indigo Child people would say it's a built-in knowledge. I've read this before about this subject and also about bending time (when you leave late and can't possibly physically make it to your locale on time, but you say when you get into the car, I will get to so and so's at such time sharp, and then you don't look at the car clock at all, and when you finally get there, you notice you're pulling into the driveway at the exact time you affirmed and you're just blown away at how such a thing could happen).

Anyway, I started imagining this bubble around me, and I would tell myself that no one could see me so long as I maintained this bubble and kept it going as strong as I possibly could until I got off campus safely. On many occasions I walked right in front of the path of a teacher, principal, or one of the many yard "narcs" that were on constant out-to-catch-natalie duty. As an adult, I don't think I can perform this invisibility spell the way I could then. Sort of like how babies and children can see ghosts and then lose that ability as they grow older.

I continued to smoke but have been quit for OVER ONE YEAR now after having smoked a pack a day for FIFTEEN YEARS! Hallelujah! Anyway, that's just my little story on glamours. I have tried to change eye color but I don't know if it ever worked because I never had a second person to tell me if they saw a change or not, lol
First of all, congrats on quitting smoking! Girl I've been there, done that! It was hard.

That's actually a pretty cool/neat trick. I've done it (the invisibility thing) once to my knowledge not too long ago. We were at this place that has TONS of yard statues and the like outside on several acres of land. It's right off of a busy road. Our car is red and the place was closed, but I still wanted to walk around. It's extremely out in the open and our car was so noticeable I was afraid other people would stop too, thinking they were open- and then I'd have to leave bc I didn't want to get in trouble for trespassing. Apparently there's also a house right behind the place and I believe it's the home of the people who own the place.

I cast an invisibility bubble, w/the intent on making sure no one else could see us or the car, even though all was highly visible to anyone driving by. We were there for over an hour w/o a single interruption. So I think it worked. Obviously I can't 100 percent say that's why, but I did feel like it worked.

Is there a thread around here where people list there "abilities", strengths/weakness, etc. regarding magic?
Old 07-21-15   #26
Nocturnal~Witch

Oh and my "special" ability in HS when I got caught smoking was to talk the teacher not to turn me in, or the principal to not suspend me or send a letter home, if it came to him!
Old 07-21-15   #27
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Hehe, that's always fun... It reminds me of the kind of glamouring you see in the vampire show True Blood that was on HBO. If you haven't seen it, the vampires would look into the humans eyes and this sound would play in the background and then they would tell them exactly what to think, believe or do and then the person would do it. It sounds like you saying, "Hello Mr. So and so. It's so unfortunate you caught me smoking isn't it? -teacher nods head- But you don't think it's that big of a deal do you? -teacher shakes head slowly and says nnnoooo- So, I'm going to sit back down in my chair and you're going to forget you ever even saw me with a cigarette and if anyone complains of the smell of burnt tobacco, you're going to tell them to be quiet and that you don't smell anything of the sort. Do you understand? -Yessss Nocturnal~Witch" Lol

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-21-15   #28
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
Hehe, that's always fun... It reminds me of the kind of glamouring you see in the vampire show True Blood that was on HBO. If you haven't seen it, the vampires would look into the humans eyes and this sound would play in the background and then they would tell them exactly what to think, believe or do and then the person would do it. It sounds like you saying, "Hello Mr. So and so. It's so unfortunate you caught me smoking isn't it? -teacher nods head- But you don't think it's that big of a deal do you? -teacher shakes head slowly and says nnnoooo- So, I'm going to sit back down in my chair and you're going to forget you ever even saw me with a cigarette and if anyone complains of the smell of burnt tobacco, you're going to tell them to be quiet and that you don't smell anything of the sort. Do you understand? -Yessss Nocturnal~Witch" Lol
Ha ha!! I've heard of the show, but haven't watched it. Is it good? The hubby and I are looking for another decent supernatural show at the moment while our other ones are on summer hiatus. It does remind me of this character on a Netflix exclusive show called "Hemlock Grove" named Roman who can do things like that w/his mind.
Old 07-21-15   #29
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Oh gosh, it's FANTASTIC! This must be the third or fourth time I've watched all seasons in a week long marathon, lol. There are twelve hour long episodes in five seasons, with ten episodes in the final two, totaling seven seasons. It's an HBO show though. I don't know if you can get those on Netflix, but since it's been done completely for awhile now, possibly so. If you have to pay HBO the $15 dollars for one month just to watch that one show and then cancel the subscription though, it is DEFINITELY worth it! You should check out some YouTube video clips!

Crystal Healing Care©