Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > General Occult

General Occult For general occult topics, anything from crop circles to UFOs, whatever doesn't fit elsewhere

Old 03-04-16   #1
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default What is your soul craving?

right now, going into the woods, finding a nice quiet spot under a big old tree, curling up in a blanket and hibernating until the stress and anger go away and i feel happy and normal again.

stress from too much to do i can handle, it makes me work harder, stress from an inability to not feel anger and disgust at someone i am forced to work with i cannot do. i wish i could wear my oil lockets at work because lavender and spearmint have been my saving grace this past week. i think i was so happy last night because i was away from her all day for the first time in 2 weeks

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-16   #2
Coley

Default Re: What is your soul craving?

I haven't posted in forever but you sound a lot like me at the moment and it was weird that I saw this thread just after I had got a reading in which I was told I have a "deep soul craving" for a connection I haven't been able to find or identify...
Yeah. Well... Still haven't identified it but... Here's this cool thread and I'll definitely get back to you if I figure it out! Lol
Although I definitely need the stress release/escape/grounding right now too
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-16   #3
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

i got myself a little reprieve at least, had the weekend off, went to a rock show and got to be surrounded by crystals all day, and shes been gone the past 2 days and its been like a complete 180 on department efficiency and my mood, im hoping the managers take note of that

hope you find what your soul is craving, i can understand the wanting a connection thing, especially the not knowing what kind of connection it is youre craving

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Old 03-10-16   #4
Coley

Ooh a rock show sounds awesome.. Haven't been to one since I was a kid but lately have had a revived attraction to my collection and have been making gemstone jewelry for anyone I can...
Have a $250 online cart of gemstone beads going so far and I really can't afford it but... I'm pretty sure I'm going to go through the entire site one more time, add more stuff and hit the checkout button soon lol

The intolerable coworker situation sounds like crap...Fingers crossed that managers will note the difference and somehow intervene!
Coley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-16   #5
Windsmith bat Gaia
Reclaiming Tradition

My soul is craving that pause. The moment I need to catch my breath and think before either diving in or running away, the moment of centeredness so I can ride the wave rather than just letting it either drown me or carry me out to sea.
Old 03-11-16   #6
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

i feel like polite poetry reading applause is an appropriate response to that, that was deep

Old 03-21-16   #7
Windsmith bat Gaia
Reclaiming Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarkWahya View Post
i feel like polite poetry reading applause is an appropriate response to that, that was deep
Heh. I will take your polite poetry reading applause. I wasn't necessarily trying for deep; I've just noticed that lately I'm ruled completely by inertia: I stay either in motion or at rest depending on what I'm already doing, and I'd prefer to have more control over my life and time than that. So, not waving but drowning, I guess.
Old 03-22-16   #8
Fethenwen

^ Hope you find that balance soon.

I have noticed that early spring time can be quite turbulent, it is easy to get carried away by the up-lifting energies. Especially if you already have a lot of stuff going on in your life.

I crave a long nice relaxing trek out in the wilderness, at least 4 day trek. So hyped over this spring right now, most snow has melted here in the southern parts. In theory I could already start trekking, just need to go through my equipment and make sure I have what I need to stay warm while the temperature drops below zero during the night. But at the moment I don't have the time and energy to do this just yet. First have to get through all the Easter stuff back home.
Fethenwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-16   #9
feranaja

A friend I can actually trust and rely on, relief from this feeling of pressure I have all the time, one day a week OFF, as in really off.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-16   #10
Sollie

Solitude.

I love my family and my job and my friends but it's been months since I've been able to be alone, without one of the children holding me (or vice versa), without having to talk about the daily routine and what's going on tomorrow and what happened today and how to get through the next struggle of life.

I just need even a few hours where I'm completely alone (driving doesn't count) where I can stretch out and write or photograph or create or reflect or even just breathe.

Eat early, then eat pizza rolls when at home.
Sollie is offline   Reply With Quote