Go Back   EarthSong Forums > General Occult > General Occult

General Occult For general occult topics, anything from crop circles to UFOs, whatever doesn't fit elsewhere

Old 11-23-17   #1
The Black Elf

Default ELF LUV

So here we have the 3 Ahu-Stri'-yah Jha-TU of the EFFI, each with its Ari-Yon'a Core. Each one corresponds to 1 of the 3 Eternal Time-Wave Spectras. The bottom right is the Pan-Clair'-ah Spectra, the bottom left is the Pana-Coa-le'-ta Spectra, and the top middle is the Pana-Co-LA'-ra Spectra. And in the middle between the 3 of them is the Transplaneal Span ELF LUV Blend Field. (ELF = Equilibrium Lull Force, LUV = Lowest Unified Velocity

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

That which has never been lost cannot be hidden
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17   #2
The Black Elf

Default Re: ELF LUV

Paradox is your greatest friend in VOID!(echo,echo,echo,echo)TeamPull of mirrors)

When things No Longer seem contrar',discoveringis of t'other ar'!John Barbour(14thc)

With a strong will,patience & hard work,anything can be acheived - Liudmila(Babulja)R.I.P.(10/2/11)Temple of The Star.

Old 11-23-17   #3
feranaja

you know, I never understand a word you say, Elvish One, but it's nice to see you posting again. I hope you have been well.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17   #4
The Black Elf

ty for asking Fera.

The more I try to explain how well I am,the closer I seem to get to 28 days in a psychiatric unit ?

This thread deals with a true form of component parts of the construct known as the "Flower of Life" which has become very fashionable.

So much so that the simple construct now has more names than a telephone directory,such is it's popularity among *ascended*(subject to constraint of Soloman's Seal)

Once again thank you for asking ;-) how are things with you Fera,hope all is well *BIG HUGS*

Old 11-23-17   #5
Habilus

Is that you?
is this me?

I think it means the veil is thinner.
Old 11-23-17   #6
The Black Elf

The body is the bridge between here and VOID, or this land of time and the timeless realms :-) great to see you in such sparkling form Habbs, well met!

Old 11-24-17   #7
Bartmanhomer

Uh I'm at a lost here. What's the purpose for this thread?
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17   #8
The Black Elf

Dissecting the illusion of reality as we know it BMH , investigating the use of the construction known as metatatron cube , seeing who is using it or misusing the energy now the veil is thinnest.
It is a part of a keylonic science I am interested in, although I am always working with nature and never against it
The cube or FOL now has many names given its current popularity and I would like some feedback on the existence of ELF LUV as it applies to all things in divine proportion of all time and space as it evolves & dissolves.
Any good to you

Old 11-24-17   #9
Habilus

Any musical frequencies to aid/match this? I see the Christians and RaElians are posting hundreds of "odd things" of late.
Old 11-25-17   #10
The Black Elf

names of Each component of the EFFI Are the tones/encryptions of it. No musical frequency per se. These dynamics are beyond the normal external music/sound/frequency that we are familiar with.
Like a Buddhist Chant...... There is some reference to White Lion , male aspect .