Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Qabalah

Qabalah Qabalah , Kabbalah, Cabala, Kcebealla , and all correspondences , trees , and methods of meditation and magical practices, including pathworking the trees

Old 08-24-10   #1
The Black Elf

Default The Fool & DA'ATH.....(even death must die)

In order for something to be *authentic* it must be tested from as many angles as possible in order to prove it.

If the fool is removed from the tree,say by teleportation,then the tree suffers a period of quantum re-adjustment where the universal energy(energy hates a vacuum) replaces all the fool's attributes as demanded by the rest of the tree which *miss* him,thus a new fool is generated immediately to replace the old fool who teleported.

Similarly the old fool dies on his old tree although is immediately accepted by another tree,say on the other side of the universe,as universal law demands this(no vacuum).

So it may take the old tree a while to fully realise that the quantum collapse process has taken place & the fool is indeed replaced by the new fool.

It may take the old fool in the new tree a while to realise that the universe has quantum expanded to form his new tree.

Nevertheless the quantum expansion has indeed taken place as has the quantum collapse.

The fool is dead,long live the fool.

So you can remove the fool from the tree & it still does remain a card.

It's as simple as 346 when you 453 into a 292 with a 184!
The Black Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10   #2
Lilith
Of The Void

Default Re: The Fool & DA'ATH.....(even death must die)

Ah, I just read about it in a book about the ancient secret of the flower of life. After the dimensional shift many would cross but not understand that their thoughts immediately translated into reality in the fourth dimension and will die through manifestation of their own fear.

Old 08-24-10   #3
mr cheese
Chthonic Dreamer

well yes in kabbalah there are infinite trees....
but the kabbalists really oinly deal with 4...with the 5th being that of the divine man, adam cadmon....

What I meant more though..was the fool leaving the tree would join ein sof...and cease to exist, although this begins a discussion of something that cannot be discussed, only experienced.... a bit like a man discussing menstrual cramps...
I think like this though as the tarot can be referred to as "the fool's journey"...he is the protagonist...

of course we can see the tree as one emanation itself...revealing the 12 emanationary kabbalistic tree...of course this is blasphemy to the purist who insists the tree is a decimal based system, just don't tell them..they tend to get upset

but yes... 212 976 451 and 42

"He," I answered, "who loves to contemplate truth…who is able to arrive at whatever remains ever constant. He who is capable of seeing the Whole is a philosopher; he who is not, is not."

Plato (Republic, V, 475; VI, 481-485)

mr cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10   #4
mr cheese
Chthonic Dreamer

thinking about it...you were discussing macro and I was discussing microcosmos...

my fault...

"He," I answered, "who loves to contemplate truth…who is able to arrive at whatever remains ever constant. He who is capable of seeing the Whole is a philosopher; he who is not, is not."

Old 08-24-10   #5
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Hmm, one of my tarot sets includes a booklet with the story about the Fool's journey throughout the rest of the Major Arcana. I think that we all start out as the Fool somewhere in life and that our journey is similar to the journey the Fool undertakes in tarot. In that sense, taking the Fool away from the journey as seen through the Tree would mean that we take ourselves away from the experience of the Tree.
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10   #6
mr cheese
Chthonic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
Hmm, one of my tarot sets includes a booklet with the story about the Fool's journey throughout the rest of the Major Arcana. I think that we all start out as the Fool somewhere in life and that our journey is similar to the journey the Fool undertakes in tarot. In that sense, taking the Fool away from the journey as seen through the Tree would mean that we take ourselves away from the experience of the Tree.
Yes!

which is why on a microcosmic level....I'd argue the fool would no longer exist..as it would have been "destroyed" in some way

I see what the mad elf guy is saying too..that macrocosmicallllllly... the fool would essentially join/create another "universe" so to speak...

found this earlier... looks good
http://thefoolsjourney.net/index.htm

from same site:

Old 08-24-10   #7
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

The Tree within the Tree, I wager? If the Fool completes his initial journey through the Major Arcana he reverts back to the same state, except in the Osho Zen tarot where he transforms into the embodiment extra card called the Master. After the enlightenment of the Master the Fool will return as a newborn to the cycle.

Universes within universes!
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-10   #8
The Black Elf

When I had Lady S dispose of purgatory in one night I helped a few thousand through.

All we have to fear is fear itself................

without fear nor prejudice,

TBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiafish View Post
Ah, I just read about it in a book about the ancient secret of the flower of life. After the dimensional shift many would cross but not understand that their thoughts immediately translated into reality in the fourth dimension and will die through manifestation of their own fear.

Old 08-24-10   #9
The Black Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr cheese View Post
well yes in kabbalah there are infinite trees....
but the kabbalists really oinly deal with 4...with the 5th being that of the divine man, adam cadmon....

What I meant more though..was the fool leaving the tree would join ein sof...and cease to exist, although this begins a discussion of something that cannot be discussed, only experienced.... a bit like a man discussing menstrual cramps...
I think like this though as the tarot can be referred to as "the fool's journey"...he is the protagonist...

of course we can see the tree as one emanation itself...revealing the 12 emanationary kabbalistic tree...of course this is blasphemy to the purist who insists the tree is a decimal based system, just don't tell them..they tend to get upset

but yes... 212 976 451 and 42
10/4 Good buddy!

A decimal system would indicate ultimate goal of being *the one*,just when you hit *a one*,another set of decimals falls into place as you aim for another,greater 1.....as simplicity ramifies very smoothly & exponentially into the seemingly complex by dividing in ecstatic self love into duplicity,then multiplicity into seemingly vast complexity until you hit a greater 1 again.

Nothing ever ceases to exist,all we can ever do is banish something seemingly outwith our sphere of resonation,or reduce it to it's most basic subatomic particles when returning it to VOID.

Everything we know of & are unaware of has always existed,it just seems new to us as we notice it.

4 tree's combine to form merkabah,the 5th or super tree let's just call it merkabah duplicity(x2),6th phase being a combination of supertree(multiplicity) to form another new 1..........as you continue upon your upward swirl to become greater within your own self image......

What fool says the fool leaving the tree shouldn't be discussed?
It is beneficial to have entered the place where all is green or art by alchemy & study of the 7 liberal arts & sciences & constant refinement before re-forming yourself in ecstatic self love.

So the fool would cease to exist in the microcosm?this is the weirdest notion I have ever heard & the shrunken universe has shockwaves rippling through it at the thought of such a worldshaking *belief*.

How so?why not the same but shrunken or condensed/compacted with less VOID between his more tightly packed atoms?
Old 08-24-10   #10
mr cheese
Chthonic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSister View Post
The Tree within the Tree, I wager? If the Fool completes his initial journey through the Major Arcana he reverts back to the same state, except in the Osho Zen tarot where he transforms into the embodiment extra card called the Master. After the enlightenment of the Master the Fool will return as a newborn to the cycle.

Universes within universes!

part of the paradox of the fool card is that it is the initiate and the initated....

the beginner and the master, all at once.

We see this when the New Testament speaks of being like a child...
or Gospel of Thomas logion 22 which discusses uniting all opposites by being children.....

and many other examples! This si why "Fools for christ"..christian monks, were seen as masters...

The osho deck is just extendeding this symbology (probably) then....
again we can think of the oroboros snake...

beginning end
alpha omega...

wherever you go, there you are.

universes in universes...perhaps...and arguably yes

but also a caterpillar is a butterfly and a butterfly is a caterpillar
see also today's quote in the qababalah section about a piece of paper...

but you already know all this probably..so just stating stuff ...for the sake of stating them...lol