Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Tools and Techniques > Dreamwork and Interpretation

Dreamwork and Interpretation All methods and systems of working with, learning from and interpreting our dreams

Old 01-18-14   #1
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default Space Meteors of Death

This dream was weird, but in a different way than my normal weird dreams. First off it kept switching perspectives; at first it was like present participant, then flash back, then i wasn't in the dream at all but watching it on tv with my parents, then it was like present again but i wasnt in the dream just watching it. The other weird thing is it wasnt like an out of body sort of dream it was like i was just watching and sometimes participating in someone else's. I wasn't the main "character" in my dream so to speak, it was a girl with dark black hair who sort of reminded me of the singer Lorde but with softer more feminine features. And now onto the weirdness of my dream.

It started off on a small space craft headed towards a large asteroid with a cave in the side of it. It was some sort of mission comissioned by the US government in order to look for or collect something from the asteroid. Because of this it seemed like the dream was set in the future as well. There was a man, and a woman, and myself on the ship. The man I can't remember appearance wise to well, the woman was 30ish, short cropped dishwater blonde/brunette hair with naturally tan skin. Not dark tan just like a naturally sunkissed bronze tan. The man and I went out to the asteroid in suits. I made it into the cave and I motioned him to come in, but about that time we received a com transmission from the woman that a dangerous particle was on a collision course with the man. This particle was hardly the size of a grain of rice but it could slice through anything. I could see the particle in the scope in my helmet and instructed him on the evassive maneuvers to take. He finally landed next to me on the asteroid, but before we could begin looking we caight sight of a bright light.

At this point everything took on a sepia tone and the light turned yellow. Instinctively I knew the main light was the moon, but dozens of smaller less bright lights appeared. We ended up being caught in an oncoming meteor shower and had to head back to the ship. We docke and repressurized the room after which the woman came in while we worked at taking our suits off. She asked us what the hell happened and the man told her that the meteors had come. Then he said we'd have to go back out when they passed, but at least the ship was charged by meteor power so it would get a good charge. (The meteors exploded and gave off some sort of energy I guess). Later we were all sitting at a table and the man and the woman were arguing. He was saying how it must have just been a mistake, but the woman kept shouting we could have been killed up here during that shower. (I also had the distinct feeling this whole mission was some sort or government cover up, like we were supposed to die). Then she said she was going to call houston even though the guy said to leave it alone, but before he could object further a man appeared on the screen.

The next part was back in regular color, but it was over the same time as the first part of the dream, but down on Earth (where I somehow was as well). There was a whole bunch of people in a Walmart parking lot and there were these huge black furnaces. They burned some sort of recyclable fuel that could be burned, repacked from the ash and burned again and it would stay lit for hours. They were there to keep people warm because it was the dead of winter and night time and severely cold. I sort of got the impression that the power may have been out or some other kind of disaster had happened that had made a lot of people homeless. I was helping to put fuel in the furnaces and talking to people when someone pointed up in the sky and another person said oh the show is starting. Then the meteor shower began, but I looked up towards the moon and all the meteors exploding around it.

Then the dream went into the flashback which was the 3 days leading up to the space launch. (3 was a prominent number in the dream). We (me and the other astronauts) were driving cross country making what seemed to be publicity stops for the launch. We stopped at 3 different little po-dunk towns that all seemed to be stuck in the 1950s and the people all had weird crosses between southern and Boston accents. The last town we stopped in had the girl I mentioned before. I never met her directly, but her Mom owned the diner that we stopped in. I heard her saying something about I'm not a witch, I'm not like you, I can't even do that. i got the impression all the women on her moms side were witches going back for generations.

Also each town we stopped in there was some sort of prediction or prophecy. there were 3 of them, but I can only remember the last oe because it was repeated more than once and I wrote it down when I first woke up. It was: 3 flat lines will follow you to the edge of town. When i first heard it I thought it had something to do with finding whatever we were supposed to be looking for and i kept reffering to it as a riddle. Like find 3 flat lines at the edge of town and youll find the way to space or something along those lines. I also got the impression that these predictions were coming from the girl and she was making them after unknowingly going into brief trances.

After this part of the dream it kept switching from a progression of time on Earth to a single event in space. Somehow mixed up in that there was also a flashback to the two nights before the launch where I would look up at the moon and see 6-8 stars/meteors fly towards the moon, converge behind it then explode back out again along the same paths they followed in. Both time I saw it while we were driving and I tld the people in the car with me, but they all said I was seeing things and threatened not to let me go into space, so i stopped talking about it.

The progression of time on Earth was basically just snapshots of the girl and the mother in the diner talking, fighting, ro doing whatever as she grew from a teenager into a young adult, got her first friend (who was blonde nd reminded me of a teenage Nora from Being Human) and I saw her first crush too. (who she tried to go after with a sword before her mother stopped her, but i'm pretty sure it was a joke of some sort). Another weird thing though is that I thought the girl in the town was the one up in space with us, but ended up not being her unless someone can be both dead and alive (which I'll get to in a minute)

Now the space even, I'm not 100% sure what all happened but I know the woman (who i thought was the girl) got hit through the arm with one of those super particles while we were out trying to get back to the asteroid. She bled out because the man amputated her arm with a light saber in an attmept to save her. Granted it cauterized the wound and stopped the bleeding but slicing open a space suit in space is not so good. So she died, and some how the man died too. I think whatever killed him had something to do with a bright flash of white/yellow light that I saw. Because I remember seeing him as the flash whited out everything and then I was back on Earth with the girl, but I was watching from above like I was flying. The girl and her friend were standing at this fountain with a large stone angel in the center of it. (I mean large like 3 people high and a person wide) Then there was the flash and suddenly the woman appeared "hanging" but it was more like she was tied to the top of the statue by her throat her body laid against the angels arm. She was naked except for a grey silk shroud that covered the core of her body and she was covered in cuts. She also looked younger and had long black hair which is why I thought it was the girl. I remember thinking she had been strung up and strangled and the girl was all OMG I did this, i am a witch. # flat lines will follow you to the edge of town, that old thing I used to say. The statue was at the edge of town, and then i realized the man and myself had both died up in space, but it was right over where the town was. (Don Don Don, cut to credits and scary music) And then I woke up.

And that is my bizarro dream that I had last night. It's the first one Ive remembered in a while.

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14   #2
Brigidrose
Mermaid

Default Re: Space Meteors of Death

Wow....you should make a movie

~ The reason nothing can truly ever make sense is that it is all fluid. ~
~ To manifest abundance, follow your hearts desire ~

Brigidrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-14   #3
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

yea kind of sounds like a Stephen King novel...which is funny because ive never read one of his novels XD

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Old 01-21-14   #4
Bartmanhomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigidrose View Post
Wow....you should make a movie
If she make a movie like that, I'll go and see it!
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-14   #5
Thunder Bow

This dream reads better than any movie I seen on the SyFy Channel!
Thunder Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-14   #6
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow View Post
This dream reads better than any movie I seen on the SyFy Channel!
thank you very much, thats probably one of the nicest compliments ive ever received. though i have to admit i love those stupid syfy originals its so fun to point out everything thats wrong XD