Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Knowledge is Power > Runelore

Runelore This 8-10 week course will combine runelore with exercises and stories from the runic pathway. Its emphasis lies on reconnecting the runes with the everyday life they were once a part of, using the runes for divinatory purposes and creating small-scale energywork with their presences. Open to all levels of learning."

Old 10-24-11   #1
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

Default For Runelore Students

I want to take the opportunity to post any updates from my end in this thread, including any setbacks/delays and random tidbits, and hope that you will do the same for anything going on at your end. I hope you're all still enjoying the course and the materials provided. Please let me know how you're doing so far and where you are in the course. (I would check in with everyone personally, but circumstances sadly prevent me from doing so at this point in time.)

Unfortunately, real life has done a bit of a number on me personally. I'm struggling with some health issues as of late (nothing too serious, I assure you ) and have poured all my remaining energy into making sure I worked the hours my real-life job required of me. This has caused the course to have a little bit of a setback: the work for week three is not ready to be up and running just yet. I expect to be able to post a portion of the work later this week, but the full material will probably not find its way here until this time next week.

I apologise for the delay and the inconvenience this causes. It is not something I hoped would be necessary, but I also do not wish to post material that is woefully inadequate just to get the week on the road. Thank you for your understanding. (And I hope you take a moment this week to review the past two weeks and check in with me when you have the time. )
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #2
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

Default Re: For Runelore Students

thats ok im still working on week two anyway, i got side tracked by midterms last week so no rush ^~^

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #3
feranaja

fine by me, sweetie I'm working on Week One and struggling to get all my own work in for tarot. This is a fantastic service ESF provides and "real life" will get in the way - take all the time you need.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #4
MonSno_LeeDra
Shamanic Practitioner

That's fine by me. My printer is down at the moment so printing out anything is a pain anyway.
MonSno_LeeDra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #5
Sacred
Forever changing...

Still on Week 2. Real life comes first, rest up ♥

Sacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #6
DonelleBeira

Take care of yourself first! Plenty to absorb so far to keep me busy, I assure you.

"Remember these moments always, but do not ignore the sad times, either. Memory is the greatest of gifts."
Spoken by Aditu, a Sithi (an Elf)
from "To Green Angel Tower II"
by Tad Williams
DonelleBeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-11   #7
Arvodd

I know the feeling, life has got in the way of doingmore than just glancing at the course. But I already have questions,but give me time and I'll get it all down for you to play with. Good luck with life;-)

Greed is fine, if practised in moderation

www.millstreamforge.co.uk.
Arvodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-11   #8
windspirit

I'm experiencing that "life" issue also. Please don't stress . The real-life job is what allows the free time to teach us.
More importantly, be well !
Old 12-28-11   #9
LarkWahya
Mystic Mouse

i miss this course, saw a rune book in the store the other day and it reminded me of this

Do you think amethysts could be the souls of good violets? ~Anne of Green Gables
Green is the primary color of the world
LarkWahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-11   #10
SunSister
Bog Fairy Fox

I miss it, too! I've been crazily busy these past months, but looks like January will offer enough time to reopen the course in full swing. I'm certainly working on it, even though there's not much to show for it..
SunSister is offline   Reply With Quote