Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Spiritual and Religious Pathways > Witchcraft > Practical Magic

Practical Magic A forum for sharing techniques of practical magic

Old 07-30-15   #1
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Red face Hey Ladies! (WARNING: Post on Menstruation)

This full Blue Moon is occurring on July 31st (in California) at 2:43pm (or 10:43 Universal Time). If you are menstruating during this time, you would have been considered one of the most powerful and magically capable individuals in the entire world by most ancient polytheistic cultures that were Goddess-oriented. In modern Pagan traditions, including Wicca, this belief would still be considered quite valid. So if you happen to be menstruating right now, it would be an EXCELLENT time during this full blue moon to cast any spells you've had in the back of your head (or potions, elixirs, etc. that you've been planning on creating). And don't forget, and this applies to anyone, this is a great time to put your crystals out for cleansing and charging!

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy Website Alumni Page
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©
CrystalHealingCare@outlook.com
www.CrystalHealingCare.com

Facebook:Facebook.com/CrystalHealingCare
Twitter:Twitter.com/CrystalHCareCCH
Instagram: Instagram.com/CrystalHealingCare
LadyOfTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-15   #2
Nocturnal~Witch

Default Re: Hey Ladies! (WARNING: Post on Menstruation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfTheTrees View Post
This full Blue Moon is occurring on July 31st (in California) at 2:43pm (or 10:43 Universal Time). If you are menstruating during this time, you would have been considered one of the most powerful and magically capable individuals in the entire world by most ancient polytheistic cultures that were Goddess-oriented. In modern Pagan traditions, including Wicca, this belief would still be considered quite valid. So if you happen to be menstruating right now, it would be an EXCELLENT time during this full blue moon to cast any spells you've had in the back of your head (or potions, elixirs, etc. that you've been planning on creating). And don't forget, and this applies to anyone, this is a great time to put your crystals out for cleansing and charging!
Get.the.fuck.outta.here!!!
I literally just noticed a few hours ago that I was spotting and was kinda surprised bc I started my period the 5th of this month already, but when I counted the days from the start of it, it's entirely possible for it to be occurring again.

Between that and the belief that gingers possess more "witch power" available for projection more readily according to Paul Huson, damn I really need to do some major workings tomorrow night and Friday!!!

From Mastering Witchcraft "Red-haired people are said to possess this energy in free-flaoting form available for projection more than any others, hence the awe and fear that the red headed witch has been held in from the time of Ancient Egypt down to the present day" (88).

Looks like I have some work to do LoT!!
Old 07-30-15   #3
feranaja

Oh, I don't menstruate, and I will kick any one of your asses (jk, of course).

Seriously, I'm not Dianic, so I don't believe menstruation makes anyone "The most powerful" any more than "croning" (Horrible word) does. It's your training, dedication, innate skill. So you could be a young MAN, no menses, no decades of study and be the "most powerful" if you were talented and hard working enough. Menstruation gives a real kick to some types of magic, provided you feel well enough to work any (NOT missing that aspect of youth).

Hope everyone had a good Moon.

Shane Parrish
feranaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-15   #4
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

"It’s a full moon, as everyone knows, and also a Blue Moon. And I’m menstruating right now - in ancient polytheistic Goddess cultures, a menstruating woman during this magickal moon, would have been considered one of the most powerful and magickal individuals in the world on such an occasion. This belief is still recognized today in many forms of Paganism, including Wicca. Anyway, I created a Broken Heart Gem Elixir, which I created in the form of a dab on, a spray, and an edible (a few drops underneath the tongue). But TONIGHT, I have set out TWELVE Atlantean Record Keepers/Lemurian Seed Crystals. 48 hours from now, I will create an edible (drops under the tongue) as well as a balm that can be rubbed on the third eye. And I will be making this into a huge batch and selling a bunch of the Atlantean/Lemurian wisdom balm preparations This is all so exciting for me!"

--From my Tumblr at http://TheMermaidPriestess.com

Accredited Certified Crystal Healer and Alum of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healing Academy©
(Click to see me here located in section for California in the United States of America)

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-31-15   #5
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal~Witch View Post
Get.the.fuck.outta.here!!!
I literally just noticed a few hours ago that I was spotting and was kinda surprised bc I started my period the 5th of this month already, but when I counted the days from the start of it, it's entirely possible for it to be occurring again.

Between that and the belief that gingers possess more "witch power" available for projection more readily according to Paul Huson, damn I really need to do some major workings tomorrow night and Friday!!!

From Mastering Witchcraft "Red-haired people are said to possess this energy in free-flaoting form available for projection more than any others, hence the awe and fear that the red headed witch has been held in from the time of Ancient Egypt down to the present day" (88).

Looks like I have some work to do LoT!!
The moon effects the tides of the blood in your uterus. It literally washes around inside you like a miniature ocean. It may be causing your spotting

@Fera - Hey, "crones" are VERY powerful! Just because you don't bleed anymore doesn't mean the full moon doesn't also bless you with incredible womanly power. And the Crone power is supposedly even stronger than the Maiden's...

EDIT: I believe Cerridwen was a Crone when she was making the Cauldron of Awen. That's sort of what makes her pregnancy with Taliesin so magickal. It is an example of a Crone so powerful that she is able to effect all of life, death and rebirth, and even impregnate herself at will, i.e. the powers of transformation.

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-31-15   #6
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Red face Re: Hey Ladies! (WARNING: Post on Menstruation)

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
Oh, I don't menstruate, and I will kick any one of your asses (jk, of course).

Seriously, I'm not Dianic, so I don't believe menstruation makes anyone "The most powerful" any more than "croning" (Horrible word) does. It's your training, dedication, innate skill. So you could be a young MAN, no menses, no decades of study and be the "most powerful" if you were talented and hard working enough. Menstruation gives a real kick to some types of magic, provided you feel well enough to work any (NOT missing that aspect of youth).

Hope everyone had a good Moon.
All very true... My favorite mentor! You really are, Fera. You're my favorite elder/mentor! <3 <3 <3

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-31-15   #7
Nocturnal~Witch

Quote:
The moon effects the tides of the blood in your uterus. It literally washes around inside you like a miniature ocean. It may be causing your spotting

@Fera - Hey, "crones" are VERY powerful! Just because you don't bleed anymore doesn't mean the full moon doesn't also bless you with incredible womanly power. And the Crone power is supposedly even stronger than the Maiden's...

EDIT: I believe Cerridwen was a Crone when she was making the Cauldron of Awen. That's sort of what makes her pregnancy with Taliesin so magickal. It is an example of a Crone so powerful that she is able to effect all of life, death and rebirth, and even impregnate herself at will, i.e. the powers of transformation.
Nope def full fledged period today, lol! Gonna make for some messy sex magic
Old 07-31-15   #8
feranaja

Quote:

I am no Crone.

Shane Parrish
Old 07-31-15   #9
LadyOfTheTrees
Certified Crystal Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by feranaja View Post
I am no Crone.
Aww, I wasn't referring to age, silly! I was referring to expertise!

Crystal Healing Care©

Old 07-31-15   #10
feranaja

Oh, that triple goddess thing is a bugaboo for me. Read my thread - we need to revise that whole idea. IMHO.

Shane Parrish