Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Rune Magic

Old 10-06-09   #31
Daedralord

Default Re: Rune Meditations

I have finished with the meditations on all the runes of the elder Futhark. I will post my experiences at some point. Some runes showed me things only on the surface. And others showed me deeper things and helped clarify their meanings. I am going to start again at some point too.

Nesta, I moved all the rune threads into our new forum specifically for all aspects of runecraft including both divination and magic. I am very excited about this forum and hope everyone will have many interesting discussions here and enjoy it with me.
Old 10-06-09   #32
Nesta
The Mighty Owl

I've been amazed at the many intricate interwoven layers of connection I'm finding in my rune meditations. When I study runes in a personal way (ie. meditation) the information seems to always be both general and specific at the same time, easily applicable. It actually feels as though the runes energies are showing me information in a way I can understand, a step at a time. Is this possible?

everything happens for a reason

Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-09   #33
Daedralord

I picked up on the same thing. It also seemed that some of the runes reacted better to me than others. Some readilly showed deep and multi-layered mysteries others I could not get into so deeply and I saw merely "surface meanings" though still applicable and meaningful and at least it increased my understanding of the rune.

The runes do have many layers of knowledge to tap into and everytime I meditate on them there is something new as well.
Old 10-06-09   #34
Nesta
The Mighty Owl

I experiences different levels of reactions too. Some have such a strong pull on me and with others I feel that I'm only just scratching a very shallow surface layer. I make a point of going over rune representations in my mind before I meditate, then I apply those representations to my life personally to develop a bond. With some it is very hard work. This is why I have been repeating the rune meditations over the years. The seem to reveal their information in different ways, seemingly always depending on where I am at on my path.

Nesta is offline   Reply With Quote