Go Back   EarthSong Forums > Magical Systems and Practises > Ritual Magic

Ritual Magic Exploration of ritual magic from the Golden Dawn to the myriad modern offshoots

Old 06-22-10   #1
BlaiseC

Default help with an array

When I say array I mean something akin to a spell set up on my altar to constantly work over time until I change the set up. My goal is to harness the necessary energy to continue manifesting a more positive attitude towards life in general. Said positive attitude should ideally help me be happier and less pessimistic to be around. Any ideas of what items/cards might be helpful?
Old 06-22-10   #2
Daedralord

Default Re: help with an array

Hmm...how about a talisman to continuously affect you. Say a solar talisman. You can create it to have a constant effect and fill you with the necessary energy. Attract the necessary energies.
Old 06-22-10   #3
BlaiseC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedralord View Post
Hmm...how about a talisman to continuously affect you. Say a solar talisman. You can create it to have a constant effect and fill you with the necessary energy. Attract the necessary energies.

Sounds interesting...How would one go about making one of those?
Old 06-22-10   #4
Daedralord

From what perspective or tradition do you wish to work?

Kabbalistically you will gather Divine and Angelic Names related to the sphere with which you seek to work and place these along with sigils, both traditional and created, upon the object to be used as a talisman.

Go for a planetary hour and day. And you perform a ritual to give life to the talisman. To charge it to its goal and purpose. An easy method is to use a ritual like the Middle Pillar to raise energy (or other suitable method) charge the aura colour with the correct colour of the sphere you are working with and do a short invocation to the powers involved in the operation to consecrate and charge the talisman. You can also instruct it.

Please ask if you need me to expand on anything. I assume in the above you have background in kabbalistic magic and know the terms. If Kabbalistic magic is not your style perhaps we can try and find other suggestions.