Go Back   EarthSong Forums > ThinkTank > Political Forum

Political Forum 3rd time's a charm. All political discussions go here.

Old 06-19-17   #1
Bartmanhomer

Default Shadow Goverment

Hey everybody. I really hate to say it but I think Donald Trump is the least of our problems. I believe there's a bigger than threat that America should worry about and Donald Trump doesn't even play a leading or minor role for that part. I believe that there's a politicial party who really hates all politicial parties including Democrats and Republicans. It's called the shadow goverment and it's real. I actually comment on a tarot reader Youtube video about it and she believe that the shadow government is real. So I think that America is even a bigger threat as it already is. So what's your thoughts about it?
Bartmanhomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-17   #2
Habilus

Default Re: Shadow Goverment

I agree 100% sadly, I've spent too much of my life figuring out they're unstoppable. They took D.J Trump down in the bunker and showed him the REAL JFK assassination movie and he jumped in line like the rest. oh sure, he'll get some "garnish agendas" through to get him re elected if he plays nice, but really. the NWO will carry on as per usual.
Old 06-19-17   #3
pomba gira

You can't go wrong with St. Bill's smoky room, Habilus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIiCjhCBDaM

None of this has been a secret for a long time - the people making huge campaign contributions are the ones pulling the presidential strings, and those are corporatist pigs like the Koch brothers.

What's different THIS time is that Trump has to answer to those, but he also has to answer to Vladamir Putin.

I don't like Hillary - she's got corporate poop all over her nose - but I took a big shot of gin and made myself vote for her in an effort to keep Trump out.

Because, shadow government or no, there IS a difference, and the difference is this: We'd have lived through a Clinton presidency. It would suck, but we could do it, we've done it before. (The president does have some leeway. There is ALWAYS a difference.) We might not live through this stupid MF.

Trump, OTOH, is actively working to destabilize the country (see how he appoints people who are hostile to the agencies they're appointed to run?) because he's worried that dear Vladamir will send him a polonium sandwich.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/w...cs-poison.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/has-put...other-opponent

Trump should have been charged with treason months ago.
pomba gira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17   #4
petrus4
Leaper

The deep state or cabal are only really opportunists. They take advantage of negative characteristics which exist within the majority regardless of whether they are there or not. This is not to defend them at all, but rather to point out that if said majority truly resolved to overcome said negative characteristics, said cabal's power would evaporate in roughly five minutes.

We don't want to take responsibility for ourselves; most of us prefer a scenario where other people do it for us. The cabal claim that this justifies their behaviour. I don't, because I know that they are inherently predatory, which means that if that excuse was unavailable, they'd find another one. They enjoy predatory behaviour exclusively as an end in itself. The rationale behind it is really irreduceable, just as the rationale behind positive behaviour is. We are not ultimately good or bad people for any reason other than because that is what we choose, for its' own sake.

The point is, again, that if we decided to stop being sheep, they could no longer continue being wolves.
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17   #5
Habilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomba gira View Post
You can't go wrong with St. Bill's smoky room, Habilus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIiCjhCBDaM

None of this has been a secret for a long time - the people making huge campaign contributions are the ones pulling the presidential strings, and those are corporatist pigs like the Koch brothers.

What's different THIS time is that Trump has to answer to those, but he also has to answer to Vladamir Putin.

I don't like Hillary - she's got corporate poop all over her nose - but I took a big shot of gin and made myself vote for her in an effort to keep Trump out.

Because, shadow government or no, there IS a difference, and the difference is this: We'd have lived through a Clinton presidency. It would suck, but we could do it, we've done it before. (The president does have some leeway. There is ALWAYS a difference.) We might not live through this stupid MF.

Trump, OTOH, is actively working to destabilize the country (see how he appoints people who are hostile to the agencies they're appointed to run?) because he's worried that dear Vladamir will send him a polonium sandwich.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/w...cs-poison.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/has-put...other-opponent

Trump should have been charged with treason months ago.
First I'd ever heard of him. it don't take a genius to figure it out though.

I don't actually think Trump works for Putin, Don't matter at this point. IF they somehow did tinker with the election, they did us a favor, Hillary will forever be human scum to me after what they did to Bernie. besides, if her and her butt-buddy McSame had their way, we'd be in the midst of WW3 by now.crap like what's been going on is why I hate politics! FINE! the snake won, so back up and give him a chance, then IF and WHEN
he blows his shorts out, THEN give him the works! until then it's just entertaining garbage, and really, just solidifying his base.

You know who's REALLY guilty of treason? ALL OF THEM! every stinking Republicrat up there who's on Cope or Sorro's payroll. what about WE THE PEOPLE? Guess not.
<----(A) and proud.
Old 06-20-17   #6
pomba gira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habilus View Post
First I'd ever heard of him. it don't take a genius to figure it out though.
No, it doesn't. But Hicks was a genius. Right up there with Carlin.

Quote:
I don't actually think Trump works for Putin, Don't matter at this point. IF they somehow did tinker with the election,
It's not an "if". They did it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections

Quote:
they did us a favor, Hillary will forever be human scum to me after what they did to Bernie.
Hillary has been human scum to me since the "super criminals" and "they must be brought to heel" comments back in the 90's. Hell, the whole Clinton family - she was right there with her hubby for the welfare cuts and NAFTA.

But she is not a nazi, and therein lies the difference.

I wanted Bernie, too, not her blue dog faux-democrat ass. But, with Bernie out of the race, it would have been profoundly stupid to vote for some small party candidate with a snowballs chance in hell of beating Trump. I had no problem using her as a kind of human shield in an attempt to keep him out.

Quote:
besides, if her and her butt-buddy McSame had their way, we'd be in the midst of WW3 by now.
Uhhhh...what? Where are you getting this information? Russian bots?

Quote:
crap like what's been going on is why I hate politics! FINE! the snake won, so back up and give him a chance,
I might have given Donald Trump the benefit of the doubt
before he discriminated against African American renters,
before he defrauded students in his fake university,
before he did not pay numerous contractors and made them and their families suffer,
before he spread racist birther lies about our president,
before he lied relentlessly during the campaign,
before he called women fat pigs and Miss Piggy and said you have to treat women like shit,
before he bragged about sexual assault and grabbing women by the genitals,
before he referred to Mexican immigrants as murderers and rapists,
before he said he wants to bring back waterboarding and much much worse,
before he brought the dog whistle phrase “law and order” back into our politics,
before he said he wanted to deport 11 million people including children,
before he said he planned to register Muslims and ban Muslims from entering the United States,
before he said he would consider marriage equality decisions going back to the states,
before he made up stories about thousands of Muslims in New Jersey openly celebrating the Twin Towers falling,
before he mocked a reporter with a physical disability,
before he told a made up story about General Pershing executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig’s blood,
before he insulted a Gold Star mother and father,
before he insulted a Vietnam POW,
before he threatened to jail his political opponent,
before he intimidated members of the press,
before he said Vladimir Putin is a stronger leader than our president,
before he said an African American protester at one of his rallies deserved to be roughed up,
before he said you have go after and kill the families of terrorists,
before he said he wanted to punch people in the face,
before he offered to pay the legal fees for people who beat up protesters,
before he had the Animal Abuse records purged, and restored only a tiny fraction of them after massive public outcry,
before he hired a white nationalist to be his Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor in the White House,
before he selected a person deemed too racist to be confirmed as a federal judge to be his Attorney General,
before he appointed a person Director of the CIA who wants to bring back waterboarding,
before he assigned a climate science denier to be lead the transition process at the Environmental Protection Agency,
before he said he would scrap the Paris Climate Agreement.

Quote:
then IF and WHEN

he blows his shorts out, THEN give him the works! until then it's just entertaining garbage, and really, just solidifying his base.
Nope.
My dad fought in WWII, Third Infantry, European Theater. He was a kind person, but he had a box of trophies - nazi armbands.
He killed nazis, he didn't vote for them, or "give them a chance".

Fuck Trump and his ignorant brownshirt base.

Quote:
You know who's REALLY guilty of treason? ALL OF THEM! every stinking Republicrat up there who's on Cope or Sorro's payroll. what about WE THE PEOPLE? Guess not.
<----(A) and proud.
If you think Soros is guilty of treason (one 'r', Hab), you've got a bad case of kool aid poisoning. Lay off the Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh or whatever you've been listening to.

Last edited by pomba gira; 06-20-17 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-20-17   #7
pomba gira

I leave this billboard for your consideration. Thoroughly fact checked. It's real.

http://www.snopes.com/russian-billbo...ump-and-putin/
Old 06-21-17   #8
petrus4
Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomba gira View Post
Nope.
My dad fought in WWII, Third Infantry, European Theater. He was a kind person, but he had a box of trophies - nazi armbands.
He killed nazis, he didn't vote for them, or "give them a chance".

Fuck Trump and his ignorant brownshirt base.
And here we see, that we are very close to the point, where this is what we are going to go back to. I have always ultimately believed that violence is the most honest form of conflict resolution that exists. It's very simple. Someone is going to survive, and someone else isn't.

No abuse of the legal system. No loopholes. No lying marketing. No going to a judge who can be bought and paid for by the other side. No unnecessary complexity of any kind.

This is the real reason why I expressed contempt for radical feminism in the other thread. It's not because I view myself as morally superior to them. I know I'm not. What I hate about them, is that they fight via every devious, indirect, underhanded, dishonest method that they can. They fight in such a way that they can dishonestly claim that they do not fight at all.

There were two girls at the high school I attended. They tormented me for six months, and they did it believing that there would never be any consequences to their actions; that simply because they were female, they were untouchable.

One day, out of nowhere, I physically picked each one of them up, and repeatedly threw them against the walls of the locker room. They didn't try and tell anyone about it, because they were too afraid of what else they thought I would do to them if they did. They simply got their school bags and went home early; and they never said a word to me again. Problem solved. It wasn't even what they did to me that made me angry enough to do that; it was the fact that they thought they could get away with it, purely because of who they were.

As another example, Katherine told me once that she was at a gay pride rally, where some of the people there, were beating up Christians who tried to oppose it. I respected that. I had a lot more respect for it, in fact, than many of the less honest methods of activism which I have seen various groups use.

More than anything else, that is what I want. I don't want political correctness. I don't want pacifism which, in reality is nothing of the kind, but which simply tries to use methods that its' opposition can not see coming, while the people who use said methods lie that they do not fight at all; because they do.

At the end of the day, I don't really give a damn who the belligerents or the contestants are. Americans, Nazis, Christians, Democrats, Republicans, Muslims, gays, straights, feminists, women, men. Ultimately that's all the same, because if you want an excuse to fight, there's never any shortage of them; and that is all any of it is ever really about.

All I ask is that if people fight, they actually do it honourably. Do it openly, do it directly, and do it in such a manner that the enemy actually has a chance to defend themselves; because that way, whoever wins is whoever was truly meant to.

Something else I've noticed about when I post at ESF, is that here I tend to become this weird, horrible fascist caricature, when most of the time in other places, I'm actually someone who really doesn't like violence. I have serious problems with the level of brutality in the more recent DC superhero movies like Man of Steel, for instance.

I think the reason why I become more like that when I post here though, is because there are people here whose opinions are so diametrically opposed to my own; and I also see people here who support politicians like Hillary, but who either don't care about what a monster Hillary is behind closed doors, or deny it outright, simply because it isn't what they want to believe. I really, really do not like the activist Left though; and the main reason why is because of the amount of dishonesty, underhandedness, and wishful thinking that goes on.

Last edited by petrus4; 06-21-17 at 09:59 AM.
petrus4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-17   #9
Habilus

And ALL this is why I'm an anarchist.
No matter who you defend, someone will get mad,
there is NO point defending ANYONE, because they ALL are thieves and liars.
Anyone who doesn't see that will get mad no matter who runs the show or who you defend. IMHO the best government is one so small you never notice them until you need them, then once the issue is fixed, they go away.I don't need every word I say, ever post I make monitored. I don't need cradle to grave anything.peace, security, and a living wage and my basic rights are all I ask, IF I can't manage the rest, put me in the home where the feeble roam and give me me my obligatory overdose of pain killers since I have no family to speak of. a government that leaves me alone is one I'll vote for.I wish Bernie had a son running in 2020.
Old 06-21-17   #10
Habilus

*SIGH* might as well.
before he discriminated against African American renters,

At the time this was socially acceptable
before he defrauded students in his fake university,

Apparently not ALL of them, or he'd be bankrupt.

before he did not pay numerous contractors and made them and their families suffer,

First I've heard of that, but not surprising. he's a billionaire. I have YET to meet one who paid a fair price for ANYTHING.

before he spread racist birther lies about our president,

Him AND Hillary. it WAS an actual concern.

before he lied relentlessly during the campaign,

Politicians do that shit. ALL of them.

before he called women fat pigs and Miss Piggy and said you have to treat women like shit,

Yeah. typical rich boy politician, know who else did? Bill Clinton.

before he bragged about sexual assault and grabbing women by the genitals,

Again, see Bill Clinton's sexcapades.

before he referred to Mexican immigrants as murderers and rapists,

Yeah..I live in a Mex-infested area. Sorry pal. I agree there!

before he said he wants to bring back waterboarding and much much worse,

Who doesn't enjoy a terrorist singing "All I want for Ramadan is my two front teeth."

before he brought the dog whistle phrase “law and order” back into our politics,

Funny..I thought white people got to rape, rob and murder too? was I wrong?

before he said he wanted to deport 11 million people including children,

Good.He won't. but we can dream.

before he said he planned to register Muslims and ban Muslims from entering the United States,

Not quite correct or complete, but I do think we ought to take a closer look at who comes and goes.

before he said he would consider marriage equality decisions going back to the states,

That will just push those people into more accepting states. yes, it's sad. but for now best for everyone.

before he made up stories about thousands of Muslims in New Jersey openly celebrating the Twin Towers falling,

Did he?

before he mocked a reporter with a physical disability,

Only the Left gets to do shit like that huh?

before he told a made up story about General Pershing executing Muslims with bullets dipped in pig’s blood,

I heard the same story as a kid in high school.

before he insulted a Gold Star mother and father,

Maybe they needed insulted? how does gold star make one immune from criticism/trolling?
before he insulted a Vietnam POW,

You mean McSame?! Dude. I insult him at every opportunity. google what his cell mates say about him.

before he threatened to jail his political opponent,

Yeah, got me there. over the top.

before he intimidated members of the press,

Maybe they need it? I don't even watch TV because they ALL suck!

before he said Vladimir Putin is a stronger leader than our president,

He was right. he still is in his own case.

before he said an African American protester at one of his rallies deserved to be roughed up,

Did he? What was said protester doing? Forget his race, was he being a jackass? if so..YES!

before he said you have go after and kill the families of terrorists,

I agree. terror needs to be terrorized.

before he said he wanted to punch people in the face,

SO? A LOT of people need punched in the face, even him.

before he offered to pay the legal fees for people who beat up protesters,

Haven't heard that one. did he? I saw a LOT of no trumps get the shit kicked out of them in Seattle.

before he had the Animal Abuse records purged, and restored only a tiny fraction of them after massive public outcry,

Proof? another new one.

before he hired a white nationalist to be his Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor in the White House,

Again, got proof? Before I "Grew up" I had such leanings, NOW it's sickening. Maybe he grew up too?

before he selected a person deemed too racist to be confirmed as a federal judge to be his Attorney General,

Was he a grand dragon like Byrd?http://www.dailywire.com/news/8696/f...s-hank-berrien

before he appointed a person Director of the CIA who wants to bring back waterboarding,

I'm good with that. electric shock and hot pepper eye rubs too!

before he assigned a climate science denier to be lead the transition process at the Environmental Protection Agency,

Know what? In ten years, no one will care.

before he said he would scrap the Paris Climate Agreement.

YAY! it was one sided garbage.

Now, do I love Trump? Hell no. the man is a snake. I've said so, but he does seem to want to fix some things, so let him.